Sunday, September 10, 2017

Rise and Shine Birthday Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     My mom has always loved chickens and roosters, so I definitely had her in mind with the Rise and Shine Cling Mounted Stamp from Red Rubber Designs, when making her birthday card this year!




     After stamping the Rise and Shine image twice with permanent black ink onto white cardstock, I colored it with Distress Inks, and fussy-cut the rooster from the second image. 



     Then I mounted the first image onto black cardstock with punched edges, and popped up the fussy-cut rooster over the ribbon, recycling the kraft bag behind it. 




     Using the same water stamping technique as my last post found here, and the same Rays of Hope Cling Mounted Stamp, I just changed the colors of my Distress Inks, and tucked it behind the kraft bag. Then I stamped the sentiment onto the rays using the Sophisticated Sentiments Unmounted Rubber Stamp. 




     All of the flowers were stamped twice, colored with Distress Inks, and layered and curled using the My Sunshine Stamp. I love how they look against the gingham, stamped with the Gingham Background Stamp using Palette Inks ( Bordeaux, Moulin Rouge, and L'Amore Red ) for an ombre look. 




     I finished it off with distressed edges, and machine stitching. Thanks for looking, and shop Red Rubber Designs for these stamps and more! 

**********************************



Challenges









   


      

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fantastic special card for your Mom. Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesdays as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FANTATSIC Birthday card! Great to see you at Try It On Tuesday again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic with a creative design! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete