Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sweet Summer Card ~ FotoBella DT

     Today kicks off the first day of Summer, bringing with it lots of delicious fruits that I look forward to every year! So I dug through some of my older bundles from FotoBella.com to come up with this card featuring Bo Bunny's Forever Young Collection.



     From the Ephemera, I used the papers inked with Black Soot Distress Ink, and the arrow from the stamp set that I embossed in white. The card base measures 6" X 6" from white cardstock, which I also used to make the banner inked with Festive Berries Distress Ink. Then I added the grey and black alpha stickers that comes in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, and the SWEET banner piece from the Noteworthy. All of the fruit is also included in the Noteworthy Pack, besides the Chipboard. Finally, I finished it off with my signature hand-stitching.



    Have a wonderful Summer, and shop FotoBella.com for this collection, as well as the latest Summer ones here!

Challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Summer card lovin' all that fabulous fruit, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great summer card showcasing the citrus fruits and melon

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous summer card! I love the bright colours over the darker background and the fruity ephemera is great!! Thank you for joining in with our Here Comes Summer Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete