Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine's Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     I'm back to share my full Valentine's Card with you, made for the Red Rubber Designs Design Team, and for my husband!



     I was inspired by Sketch #1 used for the February Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.



     All of the stamping on this card was embossed in black and white for a dramatic effect! Behind the red heart I used the So Splattered Cling Mounted Stamp Set from Red Rubber Designs, adding a strip of sheer ribbon to it.



     Everything else was embossed with the Love & Friendship Unmounted Stamp Set, minus the adorable cherub couple that I masked out of the hearts. As cute as they were, it felt too cute for my husband. Lol!  So I colored the heart with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical (Rizzo's Rowdy Red), and embossed some of the script again in white where the couple would've been. Then I finished it up with some machine stitching, 



********************************************


Challenges







         
                                                                                 



2 comments:

  1. your card fits the sketch perfectly! so pretty!

    I'm so sorry to be late leaving my comment. Thank you so much for joining our "WILD ABOUT YOU" challenge at Fab 'n Funky! Please be sure to join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! thank you so much for sharing with us at The Artistic Stamper
    hope to see you again in March !

    ReplyDelete