Monday, July 18, 2016

Bo Bunny Secret Garden Sketch Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     I love this photo of my aunts, and told them when I took it that I'd scrap it one day! That was a few years ago, but waiting for Bo Bunny's Secret Garden Collection from FotoBella to scrap it with, was well worth it!



     My design inspiration came from the July Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge.



       I started by stamping a border around my blue cardstock with two different doilies from the Bo Bunny Stitches Stamp, using Picket Fence Distress Ink for a softer, faded look. After punching and spraying the back of the "Greenhouse" paper, I used the same stamp for the stitches, as well as on the butterfly and floral paper that I got from the Ephemera. Then I layered and stamped the butterflies using the Bo Bunny Flutter Stamp onto white cardstock colored with Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, and Seedless Preserves). 



     For the titlework, I used the glittery "Wonderful" embellishment that comes in the Layered Chipboard, and spelled "MEMORIES" from the alpha stickers that come in the 12 X 12 Paper Collection Pack



     I used the "Be Happy" banner, also from the Layered Chipboard, along the left side of the main photo. The floral strips are stickers from the paper pack, that I placed onto punched paper.



     The light purple Chipboard flourish, was given a coat of Tim Holtz Distress Collage Medium Crazing, and once dry, swiped with three different colors of permanent ink to highlight the crackles.



     The flowers I've had in my stash for awhile now, and I just added Brads to the centers. Even though I didn't do any "real" stitching on this page, I did stitch the Buttons


     Thanks for looking!

***************************
Challenges:



1 comment:

  1. What a great way to honor your aunts... and it's so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete