Thursday, March 31, 2016

Bo Bunny Secret Garden 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

     The gorgeous new Bo Bunny Secret Garden I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella was everything and more than I needed, to make this 2 pager from some landscape photos of one of my favorite spots, right down the road from where I lived in Truckee, CA!



     I was instantly inspired by this sketch for the March 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook, as it's been awhile since I've done a 2 pager!



     Since the 12 X 12 Collection Pack comes with 2 sheets of each design, making it easy to create a 2 pager, I started with 2 of the "Vineyard" papers for my background. To mimic the field of flowers, I started by spraying the top border with green sprays. Then I added some sprays to some Prima Clear Gesso, and applied it with the Tim Holtz Dot Fade Stencil. From the "Corsage" paper I fussy-cut the flower clusters, and added 3 of them to my pages. To tie the 2 pagers together I cut the floral garland Chipboard, and placed it over 3 of my photos. I also brought the pages together with a strip of the purple ribbon that comes in the Ephemera



      All of the titlework and banner with the date, was done with the stickers that come in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack. I added another piece of chipboard to the left of "Still", and under "Spring" I added the green and purple bracket from the Layered Chipboard, using the rose banner piece on the right side of the page. 



     The papers matting the photo, banner date, and "Spring" all come from the Ephemera, and along with all of the other papers were distressed along the edges and machine-stitched. To the banner with the date, I added a couple of Brads.


   
Thanks for looking, and stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment