Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bo Bunny Love And Lace Valentine's Card ~ FotoBella DT

     Is Valentine's on your mind? Bo Bunny's Love And Lace I Want It All Bundle makes it so easy. I made this card for my husband combining the feminine and masculine touches from this beautiful and romantic collection!


     Most of the elements on this card were made from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, including the belt that I made by cutting the leather strip, adding a couple of loops, and popping up the buckle. I also popped up the circle in the middle of the buckle that I got from the Noteworthy pack, adding a red button to it. The red rose on the heart also came from the Noteworthy pack, where I added some hand-stitching in burgundy and white. Then I stamped the floral cluster on top with blue permanent ink onto white cardstock with the Bo Bunny Floral Stamp, adding a smudge of Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks. I finished it up with some dots of Burgundy Stickles on the white lace.




Stop by FotoBella to pick up your own bundle! Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment