Sunday, December 6, 2015

December Birthday Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Since Christmas is my husband's favorite holiday, I decided to combine the colors, along with black, for the birthday card that I made for him!



     I was inspired by this sketch from Your Next Stamp, used for the December Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com.



     The main image was stamped and embossed in black using the All Things Of Nature stamp from Red Rubber Designs, onto white cardstock colored with some mists and sprays. For the sentiment I used Sophisticated Sentiments. Then I used the Speckle Background stamp over it, embossed in white, for a snowy effect, which I also used along all of my edges. The rest of the papers, and the snowflake transparency are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Once Upon a Christmas line.



     I'm also entering this into Sweet Stampin' Challenge for the Snow Time theme. Thanks for your visit!

***********************************


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!Lovely image, fab stamping and wonderful snowy effect.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really pretty, love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete