Friday, November 6, 2015

Bo Bunny Make A Wish Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Here's a layout I created for the FotoBella Design Team, using Bo Bunny's You're Invited I Want It All Bundle! This photo of my parents, celebrating my mom's birthday in Las Vegas, goes perfectly with all of the pastels and black in this festive collection.



     I started by masking Prima's Lace Doily Stencil with Distress Inks (Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, and Squeezed Lemonade) onto the back of the pink You're Invited paper, that comes in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack. Then I applied Bo Bunny's Sugar Glitter Paste over it, adding the Chipboard flower to the center with a dot of Yellow Stickles. I made another doily using Bo Bunny's Pink Punch Glitter Paste masked onto another sheet of the same pink paper. After it dried, I fussy-cut it, and added the circle photo, which I hand-stitched in black around the edges.



     The bottom edge was punched with Martha Stewart's Deep Edge Embroidery punch, and inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Then I added a dot of Stickles to the punched flower centers (Yellow, Cotton Candy, and Eucalyptus). Above the punching, I added the heart sticker strip, which I also put on the chipboard cake. To make the flowers, I used Bo Bunny's Floral Stamp, inked with black onto white cardstock, and embossed with Ranger's Rainbow Sparkle embossing powder. Then I colored them with the same Distress Inks that I used for the doily.



     Stop by FotoBella to check out this new collection, and for any other scrap supplies you might need! Thanks for your visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment