Thursday, September 3, 2015

Christmas On Market Street Stripes And Vellum Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     The new My Mind's Eye collection, Christmas On Market Street, is exactly what I've been saving this special photo of me and my grandpa for! This was from 1990, even though I didn't mark it on the page.



     I combined stripes with some of the beautiful vellum papers to come up with this design, using the 12 X 12 Paper And Accessories Kit. To the photo and dotted vellum, I added the gold photo corners that come in the Sticker Labels. From my own stash, I added lots of ribbons and fibers, which I've been collecting for over twenty five years. In fact, I think I bought the green, sheer ribbon when I was the age I was in the photo. I made a banner using some pieces from the Mixed Bag and Chipboard Elements, and attached Brads to the ends of my fiber. I also hand stitched some green fiber and gold specialty thread onto the the punched papers.



      But I didn't stop there, as I used the same gold thread to stitch around the flower die, which also comes in the Mixed Bag, along with the Christmas Eve banner that I added for my title.


   

       So head on over to FotoBella to pick up this gorgeous, festive collection, and get an early start on all of your holiday projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment