Tuesday, August 4, 2015

G45 Tres Chic Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello and welcome to my blog! I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Gilded Lily I Want It All Bundle on this layout that I scrapped of my husband's late grandmother!




     I took inspiration from the Vintage Charms, that have been hand selected exclusively by FotoBella. I decided to turn my charm into a vase, by adding some fussy cut flowers to it, and the pink lily that I had in my stash. I layered a couple of Ephemera Cards behind it, along with the paper strip that I backed with some lace, also from my own stash, dyed with some mists.



       I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder (Twilight Bronze Slate) on some of the paper edges, Journaling Chipboard pieces, and stamping that I did with the Gilded Lily 1 and Gilded Lily 2 Cling Stamps. I used some more lace above the photo, creating a valance with the striped paper by stamping the floral border, cutting scallops around it, and inking the edges with Distress Ink (Tattered Rose).  Gold thread in my sewing machine added that final touch of elegance! 


Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment