Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

    I hope you had a great Father's Day! Here's the old world card that I made for my dad using stamps from Red Rubber Designs.


     I used white cardstock and brown ink to stamp the maps using the Ancient Map Background and Ship Collage stamp sets. Then I colored them with Distress Inks, watercolor pencils, and some mists, and popped up the ship image. I cut the helm with my Cricut Expression using the Life is a beach cartridge, and inked the edges with some more brown ink. I stamped the sentiment using Contemporary Greetings, which covers all of the major holidays throughout the year, and more.


Challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Wow Drea, this is a fabulous masculine card, I love that image! The big steering wheel is a great accent piece! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'For a Man or Boy' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card - I really like the way you have coloured and distressed the edges of the map. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete