Monday, May 25, 2015

Grateful For This Day 2 Pager

     It felt really good to finish this 2 pager for a family album I've been working on for my sister-in-law! These vintage photos of her and my husband's grandparents start with their wedding photo, which I centered in the fussy cut circle. The other photos are through the years celebrating their anniversary. I cut strips from the places and dates that were already written and labeled along with the photos, inking the edges with Distress Ink.



          On the left side of the circle I included the wedding booklet that has their marriage certificate inside, along with a small envelope of rice. I didn't want to glue the book down, so I sewed some corner holders out of sheer, pink ribbon to hold it in. I used Bo Bunny's Floral Stamp to make the flowers, coloring them with Distress Inks to match the ones on the book. I got my design inspiration from the May 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook. com. using papers by Bo Bunny's The Avenues from FotoBella.



     I fussy cut the bottom edge of the blue (Trellis)  paper and added some pearls to the ends.
         


Thanks for your visit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment