Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bo Bunny Sweet Life Title Tag Technique ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm loving my new Bo Bunny Sweet Life I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella! It's full of blossoms, butterflies, and touches of glitter, making it perfect for this old photo of my dad with some of his siblings.



     I started this page with some gesso and glitter on the top right using the Tim Holtz Lace stencil.



     On most of the paper edges I used the new Distress Ink (Abandoned Coral), to give it a more vintage look and soften it up a little. I fussy cut some of the flowers, and stamped some with the Bo Bunny Floral Stamp, applying Stickles to them for some sparkle. The other flowers are Petaloo's Pink Mini Burlap Flowers. From the Ephemera, I tore the edges of the book page, and inked them with Distress Ink (Mustard Seed). I also used the ribbon and cream paper on the top left from the Ephemera. I cut part of the large butterfly wing from the paper, and curled it up for some more depth.




        I cut two of the tags from paper, layering the smaller one underneath the Film Sticker.To pick up some of the gold from the framed Layered Chipboard butterfly, I added a sparkly gold Brad. I made the title tag by masking my Alpha Stickers that come in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack. To see how please visit the FotoBella Blog.


     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment