Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 Birthday Card ~ FotoBella DT

     With my only child about to become a teenager in just a few days, of course I had to make him a birthday card. Since the aqua in My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella is his favorite color, I combined it with black and white.



          I cut the aqua strips from the "home" paper, and painted some white clouds on them with a foam stencil brush. Then I distressed the edges and machine stitched around them onto white cardstock, adding Decorative Tape in between. I added the chipboard airplane and number 13, using Enamel Dots to make a banner with the happy sticker.  TH was fussy-cut from the "alphabet love" paper, and I used a Decorative Brad in between 13. Finally, I spelled out "birthday" using the Decorative Alphabet Stickers.



Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment