Friday, February 6, 2015

MME Chalk Studio 2 Wedding Layout ~ FotoBella DT

      I was so happy to scrap some of my wedding photos using My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio 2 I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella! The colors and sentiment on the "Remember" paper were just right!



     I distressed some black and white cardstock adding machine stitching in black and white, as well as on the banners. Here's a closer look!



       The oval floral tag was chalked around the edges using white chalk, and then I attached the grey brads to the chipboard piece with the date, which I wrote with my Souffle 3D white pen. The key and stars are also chipboard pieces that you can get in the Chipboard Elements package. Finally I added the white Prima flower, which I got from my own stash.


Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment