Thursday, February 12, 2015

Inspirational #207 ~ So Sentimental

     It's time to get sentimental this week, with my new Inspirational #207, at Red Rubber Inspirationals! The theme is to stamp any kind of sentiment on your project. I hope you'll join us!
Here's the sample that I made.


   
     I lightly misted the woodgrain paper and stamped the background using Vintage Background and Burnt Umber Palette Ink. Then I embossed the rest of my stamping using Ranger's Verdigris embossing powder, which I also used on the brads and copper button.  I made the flowers using Medallions, the border using the For Everything stamp, and the sentiment with the Thank You stamp. Then I stitched the lace on and added the trim. I got even more sentimental by adding the buttons and stone that the trim is through, because it once belonged to my MIL's mother, and this card is for her. I love adding special touches like that!



     Make sure to stop by Red Rubber Designs for a fabulous selection of stamps at great prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment