Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Victory ~ Inspirational # 201

     Happy 2015!! Our first Inspirational this year at Red Rubber Inspirationals is all about using a new stamp, so I decided to use my new Chicken Wire stamp for my husband's baseball album, which I only work on occasionally, and here's the result.



     Since I'm not really into sports I always struggle with these kinds of photos, and can never find the right papers for them, so I played around with some inking, stamping, misting, and embossing on plain cardstock to come up with this 2 pager. The strip across the middle was stamped with Running Stitches. and for the background I used Background Dots, Speckle Background, and Build-A-Background, which I used to emboss the little white stars. Then I took my new chicken wire stamp across the top half of both pages using silver embossing powder. I just LOVE this stamp!!



Thanks for looking, and be sure to visit Red Rubber Designs to get your new stamps!





1 comment: