Thursday, December 11, 2014

Merry Christmas Card ~ Inspirational # 150

     Happy Holidays! Inspirational #150, hosted by Lynda this week, is all about your sparkly holiday greetings, for which I made this Christmas card.



     The Amelia patterned paper from Red Rubber Designs was the perfect choice for sketch #1 used for the December Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.



     I started by stamping and embossing the gold script on the red background using Vintage Script, and covering it with some red Stickles. Then I created a banner out of the tags from the paper pack, stringing them through some red tinsel. The green tag was stamped using Holly Swirls. Then I used my gold embossing powder again to stamp Merry Christmas over the tags, and to stamp the zigzag stitching with Running Stitches. I finished it off with more Stickles over the poinsettia and leaf, adding some bling in the middle. We'd love to see your sparkly holiday creations at Red Rubber Inspirationals! Enjoy the season!




     


No comments:

Post a Comment