Monday, December 8, 2014

Bo Bunny Altitude "Icicles" Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     The new Bo Bunny Altitude I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella is SO gorgeous, packed full of goodies and fabulous colors, for all of your winter projects!!! I scrapped this photo of my house when I lived in Truckee, CA, with icicles so big they hit the ground.



     The beautiful chevron paper (Cold Snap), which I got from the Collection Pack, was my starting point, as it brought to mind a warm, cozy quilt. Then I pulled out my Ephemera pack, and used the book page with an image of a house on it, tearing around the edges, along with some of the script, and glued it to my page. I applied a light coat of gesso over it, and misted it with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays (Witch's Potion Purple, Afternoon Delight Denim, and Delphinium Turquoise). After it dried, I used a stencil to mask the dots with some more gesso. Along the left side of my photo, I used a Martha Stewart stamp to emboss the lacy scallops in silver.



     
     I hand-stitched the large circle with three different colors of embroidery thread, using silver metallic thread to tie them all together, using my Twisted Stitching. The banner was made from the stickers in the Collection Pack, and backed with distressed, white cardstock. I spelled out ICICLES using another sticker set that comes in the Ephemera pack, along with the blue fringe trim, which I used under the banner. The buttons and silver snowflake are also included in the Ephemera pack, as well as the navy and purple papers that I used to mat my photo. All of the KaiserCraft flowers came from my own stash, which I misted, scrunched, and dipped into gesso. 




Thanks so much for stopping by!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment