Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bo Bunny Christmas Collage 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

    Happy weekend! Here's a 2 pager I made using the beautiful and festive Bo Bunny Christmas Collage I want it all bundle  from FotoBella. These photos are from my aunt, uncle, and cousin's visit at my parents house. It's always great to see them!



     I took my inspiration from this sketch used for the October 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com. 



     I thought this design would be perfect for all of the fun embellishments that come in the bundle, like the Chipboard, Ephemera, Layered Chipboard, and Brads, which I used to make the banner and clustered under the large photo.



     I fussy cut the scallops and punched holes in the centers using my Big Bite II, inking the edges with Distress Ink (Fired Brick). I also added some machine stitching using red and green thread.



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment