Thursday, September 18, 2014

Inspirational #138 ~ Stamped Metal

     Happy Thursday! Time for another new stamping challenge @ Red Rubber Inspirationals! I'm hosting this week with Inspirational #138, and looking to see some stamped metals, whether it's silver, pewter, gold, bronze, iron, or copper.

     I used some gold, bronze, and iron on this card that I made using my new sewing stamps, which I just LOVE, from Red Rubber Designs!!!



     To make the background, I used an old sewing pattern of mine, which I glued onto kraft cardstock. Then I cut up my tape measure, but the colors were just right, so I really had to. Lol! All of the stamping was embossed, and I made the flowers myself. The dressform, sentiment, needle with thread, and the smaller buttons were stamped with the Sew Thoughtful set. The scissors, other buttons, and sewing machine were stamped using the Sew Thankful set.  The black stitching along the bottom was done using Running Stitches. I used Reinforcers on the muslin tag, which I got from my Dancing Irish friend. Thanks SEW much Lisa!! Here's a closer look at it!



I hope to see your stamped metals!! Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment