Saturday, August 2, 2014

Come Away With Me 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

   The fabulous, vintage travel collection, Come Away With Me, by Graphic 45, from FotoBella, was just made for this gorgeous photo of my husbands late grandmother, that I scrapped into a 2 pager! The first page is actually the back of the cover page that I made in my last post, for an album that I'm making for my sister-in-law. I kept it real simple, just adding lace trim to the punched paper strip, which I  stitched, to tie the two pages together.


     On the second page I used the Journaling and Ephemera Cards , and layered them with some postage stamps, which I cut with decorative scissors from the 12 x 12 Cardstock Pad. Then I inked all of the edges with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The date was stamped on top, and I finished it off with this old flower I had leftover from my Pinkish Pleated Flower Tutorial. I actually used it on a page that I scrapped of my own grandmother. I just added a pearl for the center.


Thanks for the visit, and enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Drea! This LO is special- love the flower and the inking. What a treasure this photo is!

    ReplyDelete