Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Graphic 45 Wanderlust ~ FotoBella DT

     I've had an old photo album that my sister-in-law has wanted me to scrap for her for over a year now, of her and my husbands late grandmother. But I've been waiting to find the perfect papers, and though I did find a great line that I got a few months ago, the album has still been sitting there untouched. Until I saw this new fabulous collection (Come Away With Me ) by Graphic 45, from FotoBella. The best part is that the colors go perfectly with the other papers that I got, so I can use both. The vintage travel theme is exactly what I had in mind, since she used to be a flight attendant. Here is the first cover page!



     I started by inking and distressing the map background. Then I punched and layered some papers from the 6 x 6 Cardstock Pad behind the photo. I stamped her name on the tag and the postage on the Journaling and Ephemera Card with the plane on it. The button on the bottom left, circle stone on the tag, and flower centers once belonged to her or her late daughter. The green flower center use to be earrings, and the center of the other flower was once a bracelet.  I love tearing things apart to recycle them into something beautiful, and adding a personal touch at the same time!


Thanks for your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment