Sunday, June 15, 2014

Herbs and Honey Happy Father's Day Card ~ FotoBella DT

    Happy Father's Day! I just wanted to pop in real quick to share this card that I made for my wonderful Dad using Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey I want it all bundle from FotoBella. I also used this versatile bundle on my Mom's Mother's Day card. The pears on the paper that I cut out were just perfect for my Dad, since I've always called him Mon Pere, which means my father in French. I used the French phrase for Happy Father's Day using the mini alpha stickers.



    I took my inspiration from this sketch used for the June Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com.


    I used The Crafter's Workshop Well Rounded stencil to mask the circles with a golden yellow gesso. The Printed Kraft Bags were, once again, the perfect size to hold money or a gift card! I wrapped some brown sheer ribbon around it, which I had in my stash, along with the yellow rick rack.The small screws and wood stake came in the Die Cuts and Transparencies. I finished it up with machine stitching in three different colors. 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment