Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pop Quiz Graduation Card ~ FotoBella DT

   I decided to get an early start on graduation with this fun card that I made using Bo Bunny's Pop Quiz I want it all bundle from FotoBella.


   This is my take on sketch #5  used here for the April Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.



   I started by masking the notebook paper stencil onto 2 different papers with some Distress Inks (Chipped SapphireBlack Soot, and Peacock Feathers). I also used Peacock Feathers around the graduation cap, which I popped up for some dimension. I used some stickers on some of the banner pieces and the top part with conGRADulations on it. Most of the stars were stamped with the stamps that came in the ephemera package, which is like a little package of treasure, and is where I also got the red bling star and blue circle bling. I even used the paper clip from the package that was holding together some ribbons. Instead of ribbon though, I decided to use some colored rafia to go through the square button, to mimic a tassel. 

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment