Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspirational #117 ~ Postage Due

   Happy Thursday! Time for a new challenge @ Red Rubber Inspirationals, with Inspirational #117, Postage Due, hosted by Mary Anne. This week's theme was the perfect opportunity to make this wedding card for my baby sister, who is getting married tomorrow. I wish I could be there!


      I started by misting the background and flowers with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays (Treasure Island Aqua and Clam Bake Beige). I did a lot of stamping on here with the following stamps:

   All of the gold was embossed with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder. The rest of the stamping was done with Versa Magic Inks (Jumbo Java and Oasis Green).

   This is also my entry for the April Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com using sketch #1.


TFL!



 


1 comment: