Monday, February 24, 2014

Bumper 2 Bumper ~ Red Rubber Designs

This page was a lot of fun to work on, and I got real messy using my inks, stencils, stamps, and gesso!!


I was so inspired by sketch #2 for the Monthly Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com and would love to use it again!

I thought the design was perfect to showcase some of  my Red Rubber Designs stamps, background soup, build-a-background, circles of love, punctuation,  filled with blessings, and so splattered. For all of the inking on here I used Palette Inks (cote d'azure and sunflower) and Brilliance (starlite silver), which was also used to make the pinwheels.


Here's a closer look at one of the pinwheels that I made from white cardstock. I used an old silver washer for the center, which I plopped right around a blue enamel dot from My Mind's Eye (handsome collection).


Here's the journaling which I did in Photoshop.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment