Monday, January 27, 2014

Snow Cold

I know most of the country is covered in snow right now, even though we're not here in Reno. We could definitely use it though, so send it our way! Here's an all white page that I scrapped for the 
January Four Categories Challenge for category 2 to use all white. 

I was inspired by sketch #2  used for the January Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.

I had so much fun playing with the new stencils that I got for Christmas! I started with white cardstock and got messy with my gesso, glitter, and mists. I stamped the flowers with white Versamagic ink onto vellum, and added brads to the centers.

I used some old Heidi Swapp ghost letters for SNOW in my title, and inked the edges with white ink before adhering it with Glossy Accents. It's kinda hard to tell in the photo, but I used some of the negative pieces from some old chipboard alphas to make COLD with gesso and glitter. I'm entering this into Kristy B.'s January Word Challenge, since I used snow in the title. 

Other than my journaling and the silver rim around 2 of the brads, everything here is white. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This all white layout is fabulous. I love how it so pure and beautiful

    ReplyDelete