Monday, January 6, 2014

Fotobella Sketch Challenge

There's a new sketch challenge at Fotobella. Get started on your Holiday Scrapbooking with this sketch to win a fabulous I want it all bundle. Post your take to our facebook page and then come back and comment here that you posted it. The deadline is January 15th.


This is my take using Tis the Season 12 x 12 Collection Kit by Echo Park. It came together super fast and easy once I picked out my photos.

I used some gesso on the top left before adding the flourish sticker with the red brad in the snowflake. The candy cane frame along the right is also a sticker. Everything here came in the kit except for the ribbons. 

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Kewl layout, I like how you used it. I had to pin it to try out a little later.

    ReplyDelete