Thursday, January 2, 2014

Echo Park Reflections Christmas Santa Tag ~ Fotobella DT

Happy New Year!! I just wanted to share this tag that I made using Echo Park Reflections Christmas Collection Kit for the Fotobella design team.

I cut the tag from black cardstock using my Cricut Expression (Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge) at 6". Then I inked the edges with white ink and added a silver grommet to it for the tassle made from cream embroidery thread and previously dyed muslin that I tore up. I added the brads just how they came in the package with the doily and snowflake behind them.  I stamped Dec 25 along the bottom. My FAVORITE part of this tag is the layered Chipboard Santa, which I inked around the edges! This collection is SO perfect for all of your holiday projects! I love it all, and can't wait to show you what else I've been doing with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment