Friday, November 29, 2013

Read em and weep

I had a blast playing with my stamps on this page that I made from white cardstock, except for the black matting on the top photo of my Mom and Brother. I used 6 different stamp sets including the title, and used a toilet paper roll to stamp the circles on the bottom.

I was inspired by this awesome sketch #4 used for the Monthly Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com

I tore diagonal strips of paper which were first colored with Distress inks and stamped in different patterns using Jet Black Archival Ink. I also splattered some black soot reinker throughout the page and onto the flowers. Here's a closer look at the journaling and some of the poker chips which were stamped and embossed using Ranger super fine detail black embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment