Thursday, August 22, 2013

Fishing on Father's Day

Now that this hectic month has finally settled down a little, I was able to play with my new Bo Bunny "Trail Mix" collection. This is my new favorite line from them at the moment, and love how it looks with these photos from Father's Day a couple of years ago. I just want to point out that I didn't do any fishing here nor do I ever! Lol!

This is based off of this fun and creative sketch, done for the August Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook.com.It is also my entry for the August Color Challenge to use yellow, green, and brown with the twist of using nature photos. 

I started by masking the trees in the background using some mists. I inked and water distressed all of my edges. I used the cardstock stickers to make my title and for the journaling stips on the right. The fish were cut out from pp and then applied with Glossy Accents to make them shiny.
The flowers were left over's from my handmade stash that I altered a bit from the original. I thought I had made a tutorial for them, but I guess not, since I couldn't find them. The green Petaloo vines were a RAK from Flying Unicorn. Thanks Alda! 

And thank YOU for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment