Thursday, June 20, 2013

More of the BOAF June Kit

The June Kit at BOAF is still available and filled with lots of happy colors and papers. I knew when I saw the "Gabbie" collection by Anna Griffin that I wanted to create a fun and funky page with it. So here's what I came up with.

I scrapped this photo of my younger cousins, and started by masking the background. I used the extra patterned paper to cut out all of the letters, covering up some to change the title on the bottom from "memories" to "cousins". Here's a close up of the masking.

I also did a lot of stamping on here, and used the plain cardstock that came in the kit to stamp on 3 of the squares. I used a stitching stamp to go around all of the squares that I layered behind the photo. I just LOVE the large blue flower that came in the kit! I also added the rest of my 3D sticker flowers that you can get in the extra embellishment 1.

For this next page I scrapped this photo of me, my brother, and our cousins. We have LOTS of cousins in our familly!! I just wish I didn't live so far from all of them.

This was based on the June Sketch Challenge at BOAF. I just LOVE this sketch!

I started by misting some white cardstock for my circle and used Dear Lizzy paper around it. I used the diecut cards for part of my title and the stickers for the rest, and for the banner pieces, and journaling.

Here's the journaling sticker. I added the blue Prima flowers from my May kit.

The dark blue flower comes in the main kit, and the pink ones can bought with the extras. The buttons are from my own stash.
Thanks so much for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment