Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Fun 2009

Lately, I've been a busy little elf working on some Christmas presents for family. I'm still hoping to finish them in time, but this little round mini album was the first project I started the season with. I made this for my youngest brother, his wife, and 2 boys. Since I already gave it to them yesterday, I thought I'd share it with you. I used some older Bo Bunny papers (Tis the season), which I still LOVE! The whole album is made from round chipboard, which was another first for me.

I wasn't sure how to lay out my papers since I've never done a round album before. I probably should've made it so you can see the 2 pages together when opened but that's not how I did it. Next time I will though!

My son Logan and his 2 cousins standing in line waiting to see Santa.
Of course I had to do some hand-stitching!

SO easy to just make a bow with ribbon and call it a present!



I had so much fun working with circles and these festive papers! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. This little album is oh-my-goodness darling! I am sure that they will treasure it forever. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they would be thrilled to receive such a special gift, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love all the circles and stitching, such a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with this!

    ReplyDelete