Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mom's Mini Album

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I was so happy to get a few inches of snow on Christmas night! I went to my parents on Christmas Eve, and gave my mom this mini album that I made from paper bags and some very old Bo Bunny papers. I just LOVE the button on the cover, which is an old one I inherited from my Great Grandmother! I've just been waiting for the perfect project for it. I still have a few more of them too. I glued some velcro under it to use as a closure.
The pictures are from my parents trip to Las Vegas and to visit my Mom's Dad for her birthday. They stayed in Vegas with my brother and his son, who's on the right. Isn't he a cutie?
They ate at a Mexican restaurant for her birthday, and not in Mexico. Lol! Behind the flower cut-out on the left I stamped her age.
I used some lace, flowers, and buttons to do these pages of my Mom and Grandpa, who I miss dearly!!!
These are the last 2 pages of the album.
Here's the back. Mom loved it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Drea


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful; those colors are just so gorgeous! I love what you have done with this Andrea!

    ReplyDelete