Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Sweetest Chill

I let my dark side out for this page I created  for the Chipboard Craze Challenge at Flying Unicorn. I started by misting and inking the background onto white cardstock. I embossed the fence. The Dusty Attic rose chipboard was painted before adding gesso to it. I also used gesso around the black cardstock matting the photo, which I found on-line. The roses were made using Gabrielle Pollaco's rose tutorial. I just added some diamond dust to them.
This was based off of this beautiful sketch that my friend Amy made for Scrap That.
Here's a close-up of the lyrics from Siouxsie and the Banshees before I started to roll them up. 
And after I rolled it.
A close-up of the chipboard. 
TFL! 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've achieved with the gesso on the leaves and branch. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO in all of it's Dark Beauty! I even approve of your music!

    ReplyDelete