Friday, June 1, 2012

Hero

I let out a lot of pent up emotions while scrapping this photo of my Grandpa. His health isn't  so good, and I've been trying to ignore it for a long time now. His birthday is in a few days, and even though I can't be there with all my family, I want them ALL to know how much I love and miss them!
This is my example for the June Sewing challenge that I host at Scrapbook.com with the twist to use a cross stitch. It's also my entry for the circle challenge going on there. I used Bo Bunny's (Weekend Market) for the pp's. I did a lot of masking and misting on here, using distress ink pads and Glimmer Mists.It felt good to finally use one my Heidi Swapp Bingo cards. It was definitely made from the heart!
A close-up of the stitching.
Another close-up.
Thanks for looking! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful photo and page, love the stitching and all the lovely elements on the page, love those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is beautiful, Andrea! And your blog as well!
    Sorry for my late reaction on the Facebook message!
    I`m your follower now :-)
    Take care 1 ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete