Sunday, March 11, 2012

C.S.I. Case File #9

Hello! I hope you're all having a great weekend! I just wanted to share my latest page for C.S.I. I was very inspired by this case file and had to go with a  pic of myself for this one.
Here's a look at Case File #9.
From the evidence I chose:
*text pattern ( I made the background from cream cardstock, gesso, mists, inks, and torn up dictionary pages.)
*bird accent (I used my Cricut (Home Accents)
*Hot air balloon accent ( I used my Cricut Summer in Paris)
*Mesh ( I stamped a mesh pattern on my background.)
*Something translucent ( I used sheer ribbon tied in bows around the border)

From the testimony I chose:
*Document a journey
*six word memoir (My title)
*Inspiration words:Wing, ( I painted the chipboard butterfly wind and attached it to myself, and I also have the definition for wing on the lower right hand side of my background paper), roam, also on the background but mainly on my title, and surround which is in the first sentence of my journaling.

Here's a closer look at my journaling.

And a closer look at a cloud and the background.
I had a lot of fun with this case file! If you haven't had a chance yet to check out C.S.I., I highly recommend it! 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool page! I love your balloon and overall design..lOve it! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete