Wednesday, March 28, 2012

C.S.I. Case File #12

I was SO inspired by this case file as soon as I saw it! I just LOVE the gorgeous monochromatic color scheme, and was immediately inspired by the balloon paper that I printed from the site. I also printed the banners and journaling tag, which is hidden behind the photo of my adorable son when he was just 2 months old.

Here's a look at the case file and how I approached it.

Evidence:
*hot-air balloon image - I cut my balloon with my Cricut (Summer in Paris cartridge) and  hand stitched the netting with beads.
*something fluffy -I used white yarn around the border.
*stars -I made the background paper from white cardstock, masking stars, sprayed with Glimmer Mists, in Bahama Blue and Snowy Pine.

Testimony:
*use string on your journaling spot - I machine stitched around the journaling. 
*I used the inpsirational word magic,  using magical in my journaling seen here.

Here's a close-up of the balloon.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. I love that case file too...I love that website but can't seem to find the time to join in!!! This is gorgeous!the netting on your hot air balloon is an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, love that hot air ballon, love the mono colors :)

    ReplyDelete