Friday, December 9, 2011

Top 10 Chipboard LO's

Hello! I just LOVE working with chipboard and all the different things you can do with it! Painting is one of my favorites, but there's so many other techniques you can use with chipboard.Here are some examples.

1.
Here I painted the wings white, and added stickles to give it sparkle.


2.
This chipboard cow was painted, inked, and embossed.

3.
This cool fence was painted with a glossy black.

4.
I painted this pocket watch, including the numbers, and then added Glossy Accents and a chain to it.

5.
Here I painted the snowflake white, and then added diamond dust to it.

6.
Another exmaple of the power of glossy black paint.

7.
To make this chipboard frame I used some tissue paper and glued it over the whole frame, before adding some inks and paints. It gives it a great texture.
For the small frame I just used some paints.

8.
Here I painted the frame yellow and added yellow stickles.

9.
I painted and used some distress crackle paint on the black where the title is.

10.
Some more fun with paints using a white pearl dabber to create a snowy look on my letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment