Friday, August 26, 2011

Making waves

Hello! I made this 2 pager for a challenge over at Scrapbook.com to make waves on your LO. I made this entirely out of cardstock. I started with white for the background and did a lot of inking and water distressing.To make the waves, I used 3 different colored blue cardstocks which were inked first with distressing ink, and cut strips using some decorative scissors. Then I wet the waves and shaped them. After they were dry I added rock candy stickles to the tops.
Here's a close-up of the waves.
TFL! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Simple but so very effective! I like simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome technique! I want to go on a beach vacation just to make a wave filled page like this!


    Wishing you a marvelous Friday, sweet Drea!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete