Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hot August Nights

Hi everyone! I just finished my entry for the 2 page sketch challenge over at Scrapbook.com. Here's the sketch.
Here's my take.
I'm also entering this into the August Monochrome challenge to use fire engine red, with silver and black accents. The lines of stripes are actually black and silver metallic paper. The writing that reads, Reno, Nevada is actually a red metallic paper. It's hard to see in this scan.I also used a silver Sharpie to outline the banner, the marquis behind the journaling, and the Reno, Nevada marquis.Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the sketch! Love the colors and how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific take on this sketch, Drea. I really like how you used the silver Sharpie to highlight some of the elements on this fan two page LO. Great work, sweet gal!

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete